Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 34:29 — 7.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Promise :: Fulfillment :: Praise
The testimony of Simeon (Lk 2:25–35)
- His reassurance (Lk 2:25–26):
“consolation of Israel”
“comfort : paraklēsis
- His recognition (Lk 2:27–32):
- His revelation (Lk 2:33–35)
(1) Concerning the Messiah (Lk 2:33–34):
(2) Concerning the mother (Lk 2:35):
The testimony of Anna (Lk 2:36–38):
What are you expecting (waiting for) God to do? In this life? In the life-to-come?
Have you ever seen the order of promise :: fulfillment :: praise?