Join us Sunday evenings 5:00-7:00 pm
Dinner // Worship // Conversation
In August, we started walking through the New Testament book of Hebrews, using Tom Wright’s study guide.
This essential book ties together concepts of the Old Testament with the person of Jesus. Come join the conversation!
We have two extra copies, or you can pick one up here.
On November 5th, we will meet at Greg & Kari’s
5810 W 131st Street Cir Savage, MN 55378
You may find up-to-date location information at here on our website for upcoming weeks.
At The Table, we have practiced specific weekly rhythms in seasons past, with some flexibility. These rhythms have been life-giving, but in our current season, we aren’t following this rhythm to be more responsive to our community needs.
- First Sunday: Communion with God (gathering together)
- Second Sunday: Communion with God (gathering together)
- Third Sunday: Community with One Another (gathering together)
- Fourth Sunday: Missional Living (serving in our own settings)
- Fifth Sunday: Special Gathering (worship night or another gathering)