No gathering this week
In this season at The Table we are living into specific rhythms:
- First Sunday: Communion with God (gathering together)
- Second Sunday: Mission with God in the World (serving together)
- Third Sunday: Community with One Another (gathering together)
- Fourth Sunday: Missional Living (serving in our own settings)
- Fifth Sunday: Community with the larger Church (gathering with other house churches)
This week (Sunday, May 28) is the fourth Sunday—when we focus on living missionally with our friends and family. In order to have time to be intentional with our relationships, we are taking a week off from meeting all of us together—but we’ll be back as a group next week! You may always double check Facebook, Twitter for up-to-the-minute location information – or here on our website for upcoming weeks.
Because of scheduling and this special opportunity, we are changing up our weekly rhythms in June.
During the first weekend in June, we will be joining with 30,000 other volunteers from the Twin Cities to pack meals for a nation that is on the verge of famine (again). Will you join us?