Join us Sunday evenings 5:00-7:00 pm
Zoom dinner & Conversation
We will gather Sunday for Zoom church at 5pm, with questions for conversation while we eat. In light of the events of the last week, our questions will continue to focus on race.
We will start with the question: “How are you processing what happened to George Floyd?” Then, here are some possible follow-up questions:
- How would you process it differently if it happened to a loved one?
- How you might process it differently if something like that happened to you several times a week?
- How you would feel if you came to church seeking hope and community and your pain was ignored?
We are using Zoom to have our conversations — contact Pastor Greg if you would like an invitation.
At The Table we normally practice specific weekly rhythms — the “Stay-at-Home Order” is changing these rhythms for a season. But this is how we have gathered, and look forward to again:
- First Sunday: Communion with God (gathering together)
- Second Sunday: Communion with God (gathering together)
- Third Sunday: Community with One Another (gathering together)
- Fourth Sunday: Missional Living (serving in our own settings)
- Fifth Sunday: Special Gathering (worship night or another gathering)